Your money can save lives
We depend on donations to fund our work. Your donations enable us to rescue and rehabilitate thousands of animals every year, while our education programmes reach many young people and adults.
It costs over $1 million per year to operate our service Otago community. We receive no Government or local body funding and rely upon the generosity of the community to continue our ‘life saving’ work. Your support helps us to rescue, rehabilitate and rehome, thousands of animals every year.
You’re sure to find the donation style that suits you among the options below.
- You can make an instant one-off donation with your credit card by following the "Donate" button.
- If you would like to set up a recurring monthly donation from your credit card, please phone us on 03 473 8252.
- Make an online payment or set up a regular Automatic Payment to our ASB bank account: SPCA Dunedin, account no. 12-3109-0019825-00
Donate by phone:
- You can make a one-off donation with your credit card, or set up a regular recurring donation, by calling the office during weekdays on (03) 473 8252, extn. 2.
Donate in person:
- Please drop by the SPCA Otago Animal Centre at 1 Torridon Street, Opoho, Dunedin from 10.00am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday and 10.00am and 3.00pm Saturdays and Sundays. Eftpos and credit card facilities are available. We also gratefully accept cash and cheques.
Donation by cheque:
- Please make your cheque payable to SPCA Otago and post to: FreePost 247533, SPCA Otago, P O Box 8018, Gardens, Dunedin 9041
- Please include your contact details so that we can send you a tax receipt
All donations of $5 or over are tax deductible in New Zealand. Whatever your method of payment we can supply you with a receipt for your tax return. Be sure to let us know your contact information.